In the last week Chase and I have watched our fair share of movies. We usually watch at least one movie a week (this has become our date night since we can't go out much after Collin goes to bed), but this last week we've watched 7 movies. Here are my takes on these movies:
The Kid- I love this movie. Chase bought this for me for my birthday since I have been saying since it came out that I wanted to buy it. "Holy smokes... 99 channels and there's nothing on."
Bolt- Not my most favorite movie, but it wasn't bad. I like the hamster. "Ring, ring! Who's there? Destiny? I've been expecting your call."
Stardust- Got this for Chase for his birthday. I've found that more guys like this movie then girls, I don't know why. I thought it was a good movie, but Chase really liked it.
Fireproof - LOVE this movie. I hadn't heard of it until my sister in law wrote about it on her blog, so we rented it. It's a story about a husband and wife who want to get a divorce and and everything that happens with it. You can rent it at redbox. And you should rent it. :)
The Dark Knight- Got this one for Chase as well. I think the Joker is creepy and I won't watch this movie alone. Thats just me.
Flash of Genius- It was good. Somewhat frustrating to watch the whole family deal going on. He kind of reminded me of the guy in A Beautiful Mind. My mom really like this movie (and I agree with her) because he really stood up for what he believed in. He was not going to let Ford get away with doing something wrong. A lesson a lot of people could use right now.
Vantage Point- Got really annoying after the 3rd persons story because I wanted to fast-forward it to the end just to see what would happen. Pretty intense and violent, and not really believable, which is sad cause I really wanted to watch this movie.
2 comments:
Mom said Collin was so fun! Wish I could have hitched a ride up there, but we had our family vacation! Of all the movies you listed I sure like Fireproof the best! It's an eye opener isn't it! Glad you had a happy birthday and please keep the pictures coming of Collin!
Hope your birthday was enjoyable! :)
Post a Comment