Friday, September 6, 2013
Pictures of the house
Landon's room. He has two beds so Collin can sleep in there when we have company.
Boy's bathroom. Collin still tells me "Mom, I wish we all still shared a bathroom."
Collin's room/guest bedroom
Walter!!
Standing at the front door.
Wall of Family :)
Front sitting room. The boys love to play in there.
Landon reading a Halloween book. I have been really trying to calm my excitement on decorating for Halloween. I'm pretty sure I will do it the last week of September.
Above our door that goes outside from the kitchen
Standing at the backyard kitchen door looking at the front door.
View from our small upper deck
Back of the house
Kind of messy kitchen.
Downstairs toy room/family room
Door to our room. Love having these french doors. It makes our room feel so open!
Master bath
Our room is right across from Collins room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment