Friday, September 6, 2013

Collins first day of Kindergarten

COLLIN'S FIRST DAY!!



I laughed cause when I went over to my mom's house that afternoon she read me an article about taking kid's picture the first day and it was how to make them super cute and I said, we'll, I took mine in our garage.  Does that count?



He picked out his backpack and got a Bumblebee one.  The lights blink anytime anyone is in the same room as the backpack and can be a little frighting at night.


He decided he wanted to ride the bus home, which proved to be a little bit more of a challenge then we expected.  We were told that he had to have a bus buddy because he was so young and since we just moved here I had to call around and find someone who had kids that could help him.  We found a wonderful family in our ward and they agreed to pick him up from his teacher and help walk him to his bus.  He was SO excited that first day.

No comments: