Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm number 4 I guess

Conversation Collin and I had today-
"I love you Collin!"
"I love you mommy!"
"Your the best Collin!"
"Your the best mommy!"
"Your number 1 Collin!"
"Your number 4 mommy. Thomas the Train is number 1."


We went to the doctor for Landon's check up (22.31 lbs, 29 inches, and his head is in the 91%. The chart shows his head size got huge between his 6 month check up and this one. Sometimes we call him big head...) and the nurse asked Collin "Who is coming to your house next week and is bringing you lots of presents?" Collin thought about it for a second and said, "Ummm, Grandma."

3 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

LOL I love kids with big heads.

Naazju said...

At least there weren't additional, awkward hints that he ignored. Like, "who's coming to your house that wears lots of red, has a beard, and will bring you lots of presents?" :)

And at least you're still in the top 5!

Kristen and Bill said...

Hehe...this makes me smile!