Saturday morning started about 6:00, which was a little surprising. I went and got my mom and she came down and did Christmas morning with us. Landon got one present and Collin got like 6. It was a good morning.
Collin with his new train track and some train books he got from my mom. He loves all of them
Here are some funny things Collin has said this week-
On Sunday morning I was puttin his white shirt on he said "I'm an angel!" so I asked him what an angel said and he replied "oh God"
Sunday night Tyler let Collin play with his Buzz Light year and Collin looked at me and said "He's beautiful and big!" Chase said we need to teach him more words like awesome.
Collin put his train track together and said "I can do anything!"
1 comment:
I love the quiet book! It is awesome! How did she make the street signs? They look so perfect?
Post a Comment