Tuesday, April 28, 2009

'nother baby?




Collin isn't even a year old yet- and I am having intense feelings that I want to start trying for our next baby. Am I really that crazy? Am I really saying that when for 5 months after Collin was born I swore I wouldn't have any more children? Plus, I'm having these feelings now, but thats cause I want a baby now... not in 9 months. Chase thinks I feel like I'm ready because Collin has gotten into his fun stage, so I think- I want another baby. Plus I looked through Collins baby clothes last night. Not a great idea- they are so small and cute! Anyone have a newborn I can take care of for a while? Maybe that will help me last a little longer before trying again...

5 comments:

Barb said...

I know those feelings!! I got pregnant when Jeremy was only 9 months old! Of course, not by choice - but enjoy every minute of it! He will be 12 before you know it!

Kim Gishi said...

I can remind you how Collin was when the first few months of his life - will that help? Or talk about how uncomfortable you were when you were pregnant and what that would be like along with having a 1 year old....Or the problems that came by just naming him....I can think of lots of stuff :)

Liz Wilcken said...

Heck, you can take care of mine so I can nap in Nov., but those feelings might be gone by then :( Although I do think that 2 kids are better than one. I really do. I got pregnant with Rose when Ben was 11 months (of course, it was a surprise pregnancy, but I wouldn't change anything about their age difference.).

klwillis said...

Jenny - Tanner was almost one when I decided to try for Trever. I was so upset that I didn't get pregnant right away, but they are 21 months apart and they entertained each other...I wouldn't have it any other way. Good luck with your decision though, it's a tough one to make.

Kirsten Krason said...

You are so brave if you do it. Pregnancy is brutal. (at least it has been to me). He is a really cute little baby though.