Monday, April 20, 2009

Not so fantastic day

Yesterday I made my favorite cake ever, an Angel Food cake. I didn't have a pan to make it in so I decided to wait until we got to my parents house last night to make it. Too bad no one knew that someone had poured SALT in the SUGAR tub. It wasn't pure salt, just salt mixed in with sugar, but it was enough to make a difference (especially on the strawberries). It was very sad to throw away pretty much my whole cake. Chase wouldn't even eat it, and Chase eats most everything... we are still trying to find the culprit.
Also, last night about 7:30 I got sick. I asked Chase to go get me some Sprite at 12:30 AM and sweet guy went and did it for me. Then he stayed up with me until about 4:00 AM, until we both were finally able to get some sleep. I woke up about 7:00 to take care of Collin, and then to wake Chase up so he could go to work. I'm finally feeling a little better, I can keep food down, but I still feel nauseous. Hope Chase or Collin doesn't get it...

3 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

OH NO. I have being sick like that. It is the worst. I am so sorry. Sprite always helps me too.

Mila Amorim said...

I hope you are feeling better!!

Kim Gishi said...

I hope you don't think it was me. Because it wasn't.