
So I've been trying to work on making homemade baby food for Collin. The only problem I'm finding is that he won't eat mine. Even if I make the same food that he will eat from the store (like pears, or sweet potatos, or peas, or bananas) he gags and throws up... I'm trying not to be offended :) Anyone else ever have a problem with this? I'm about ready to give up and just buy food from the store.
5 comments:
oh...I'm sorry. That must not be any fun. Maybe it's not pureed enough? I would add just a dash ( I mean small) amount of salt to yours and see if that helps. Good luck!
I did intend to make some homemade baby food, but that's all it ever turned out to be...intentions. oh well. You could keep trying to give it to him. Sometimes it takes a couple times... And, I heard you're the new RS president!!!! Congrats! You'll be such a great one! I would be totally scared, maybe you are too, hopefully not because you'll be so good :)
Wow, that's toughy. Wish I could say I knew about some homemade food, but I don't..Keep trying! I'm sure he'll come round. Love the blog!
Just smear food on stuff he's not suppose to eat... he tends to chew on a lot of stuff. Then it'll make it into his mouth.
I would guess that the preservatives in the store bought food must have a little flavor. Maybe you could salt or butter it a little.
Also I love what Kimmy said. Always an option.
Post a Comment