Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The movie Bolt makes me cry

I'm in a waiting period of my life (I guess we're always in a waiting period- something is always going to be coming...) with this major things coming up:

1-Landon's first flight ever and Collins 2nd one, but he was only 6 months old so it really counts as his first one.  Even though it should be a 2 hour flight (I am praying that we do not get stuck on the runway, or that a huge storm does not hit.) both boys are in very active stages right now.  I'm also praying that Collin does not get lost.
2-Come January we will be moving.  Because Chase is not sure where the company he works for is going to end up (right now they are at Novel but are maybe moving to Thanksgiving point) we are thinking of maybe just renting.  The thought of that just.... makes me sad.  I am so ready to have a house (so we're looking in Pleasant Grove, cause its between Provo and Thanksgiving Point).  Even a small one.  I want a yard that the boys can play in.  And that we can maybe maybe get a pet.  Like a cat.  Or maybe a dog.  For Landon's birthday.  Getting a pet is such a gamble.  I want to know before hand if it is going to be a good dog or cat.  And then... someday he/she will die.  And I don't like the thought of getting something that I will become attached to that I know will die.  Sigh.  Collin watched Bolt for the first time the other day and we ended up watching it 2 times because he liked it.  But I teared up at the end BOTH TIMES because Bolt stays with her and saves her life.  And that makes me cry. 

No comments: