Monday, April 4, 2011

Collin's new bed (mostly pictures of other things.)

Kim had her baby- his name is Benjamin and we keep having to tell Collin his name is Baby Ben. He keeps forgetting. This is Jacob licking Baby Ben. And yes, he does have a clip in his hair. Landon wanted to help stir the pan. It was super cute.
When we went to pick up the frame and headboard for Collin's bed it ended up being at a police officers house. He turned on the lights, let Collin sit in the driver seat, and talk on his PA, which was super loud. Of course, I had left my phone in the car so I didn't get any of that. But he did let me bring Collin back and take a picture of him on the car. The girl was their little girl.



Ok, every conference I paint my nails. This year I had some stickers to put on my nails. I didn't even realize that Collin was paying attention to me doing my nails, but a few minutes after I finished I was in the kitchen and he came in and proudly showed me his nail.

Now to his bed. The only blanket I had that was big enough for a twin sized bed was one that was given to me my Sophomore year of high school by a bunch of my friends. I put it on the bed, and Collin came running in. As soon as he saw it he said, "MOM! ITS BEAUTIFUL!! I love it!!" We decided we should probably get him some more boy-ish stuff fast. He hangs out with me too much...

So we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond today and found this. He loves that it looks like Lighten McQueen.
Here is the cool pillow case.
And while I was taking pictures of Collin's bed Landon ran up and gave me this face.

That's all for now folks!!

2 comments:

ugkuyg said...

Hahaha, I remember seeing that blanket on your bed!

Kristen and Bill said...

Haha, I totally remember that blanket. I think I just had major flash backs... :)