Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy birthday Landon!

Landon is 1!! Its crazy, he's so big.

He thought he was going to be excited about the cake, but then once it go on his hands he wasn't too thrilled. Oh well.



I made one cake and then cut the center from it and gave that to Landon as his own little cake.


We went and rode a carousel for his birthday. He wasn't too excited about that either... it sounds like he didn't like his birthday, but he did :)

He got a Busy Ball Popper, a bead toy, a bunch of books, a bat with a ball, and several cards from family (thank you!!).

Collin had a kind of a hard time today since he understands birthdays. He was sure that it was his birthday, so he has claimed all of Landon's presents as his own. I asked him what kind of cake he wanted on his birthday and he said a Collin cake. I told him that was a little self-centered. So he thought about it and said "A Lighten McQueen cake. That's not se.. sef... centered." But he did good and has been excited to make a list of stuff he wants for his birthday.

2 comments:

Kristen and Bill said...

I loved your cake idea! Happy Birthday Landon!

Chapples said...

Cute cake! Happy Birthday Landon!