Sunday, June 6, 2010

The pros and cons of buying online

So since Chase and I have been looking for some new things now that we will be living somewhere that has more then one room we have hit up KSL like crazy. I have also been looking on auction sites trying to get some good deals on TV's and such. Here are my issue's with online buying-

KSL is fantastic. You can find the best stuff there IF people keep it up to date and if you make it before anyone else does. One pet peeve is when someone has listed something and then even though its sold has not gone online to take it off. Even though its been sold for like 5 days.

These auction sites are great except I get caught up in the bidding. Even though I have set a price for myself I see that someone has outbid me by $2, so I go up $2 which actually takes me up by $4 above my "set limit". I think, $4 more isn't that much, its still a great deal....$20 or more later I'm still trying to outbid the other person. I don't handle disappointment very well...

I will let you know if I actually win or buy anything.

No comments: