Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pictures pictures and more pictures

OK- here we go! We had Chase walking this weekend along with Landon's baby blessing so Chase's parents came out to visit for a few days. I'll post pictures of Landon in his blessing outfit when it gets washed- we took some on Sunday but he was crying in all the pictures. I'll post a picture of Collin a long side, they look just like each other.


Chase at the big graduation on Thursday

He ended up getting a call from a friend, Rustin, who he knows from Snowflake, so they were able to sit by each other at the graduation

We got lots of people honking and cat-calling us from their cars while we were taking pictures. It was pretty funny

A lady was there taking pictures of her daughter- she pretty much came up and took our camera so she could take pictures of us. I didn't have any makeup on and I hadn't done my hair yet. It was great :)

We went to Thanksgiving Point on Saturday with Chase's parents and my brother and his kids happen to be going that day as well. This is Collin's cousin Sabrina



Last week we took some pictures of Landon and his cousin Jacob




I need to find the picture of Chase making this same face as a baby. He makes this face every time he cries. Sometimes Chase lets him cry for a second just to see the face because he loves it so much.


We went to the park a few weeks ago, so these are pictures from then




We also went to the Living Planet Aquarium a few weeks ago. It was a lot of money and lots of people- we probably won't go again for a long time, if ever. It was just too small. But the new penguins were AWESOME. Thats them in the background.

2 comments:

Joanna Brimhall said...

Congrats Chase on the Graduation!! And congrats to you both for Landon's baby blessing. I am really sorry we couldn't maske it but we can't wait to see you guys. Are you guys planning on coming for the Pioneer Celebration? Love you guys!

Barb said...

Love the pouty face! He does look so much like Chase in that pic! So sorry we couldn't make it either - but CONGRATS to CHASE!!