On Saturday I'm going to get my hair cut, which isn't a big deal because I've been cutting it short and growing it out since high school. But I think I'm going to dye it. I've never dyed my hair, and I have to admit that I am a little proud when people ask if I did something to my hair I can say nope! My hair actually changes color quite a bit, it goes darker in the winter, much lighter in the summer, and red in the fall. But I think I want a change... I just don't know what color. Chase says I should go more blond, I've always thought I would look better dark. But I have to admit I've always wanted to go lighter.... this is why I've never done this...

This is the cut I'm going to get, but a little shorter.
6 comments:
Hint: Tell them you want it that length, then if it's still too long when they style it, tell them to trim a little more off. Seriously. I took that exact picture in and they chopped it to my ears.
go lighter, i think it will work better with your skin tones, but be adventurous have fun! i always dye my hair out of boredom and a.d.d. and i have red hair so i don't go too crazy just lighten it or darken it, but i love to do something with it. please post pics after i wanna see!!!
that is a cute cut, it will look great on you! It is nerve racking doing something daring with your hair, good luck!
Oh those pictures of your boy sticking out his tongue are TOO CUTE!
I also think that you should go lighter! It's gonna look great, I am excited to see it!!
LOVE it!!! Put pictures up after you get it done.
Post a Comment