So just in case anyone is wondering the story behind my blog name, here it is.
I have a crazy obsession with books. I have ever since I can remember. I'm pretty sure I get it from my mom and my sister, who also read a lot. In fact, all the books I read now are books that my mom suggest to me. Kim, you should start suggesting books...anyway. I got nervous after we had Collin that my wonderful reading time would be gone. Not that I wasn't willing to give up my reading time for him, I would just miss it. But I have solved the problem, and am actually reading more so now then I was before. I read while I feed Collin. So every 2 or 3 hours I get 40 minutes of reading time. Even at night. I've found its the only thing that keeps me awake so I can make sure that Collin is actually eating. So I'm reading like crazy, books that I probably wouldn't have read before, but I figure, why not? So, true to my blog name, I am a book worm, finding any time I possibly can to read!
No comments:
Post a Comment